Shipping and General Information
Delivery fees may apply based on your location. We deliver free for orders above INR 500/- in areas under radius of 10 K.M. from our location. For certain areas minimum order amount may vary.
You can modify or cancel your order by contacting the bakery before the deadline for placing orders.
If, for any reason you wish to re-arrange the date of your order, we will try our best to accommodate these changes without any additional charges, provided sufficient notice is given and we are able to provide ordered items for the re-arranged order date. All changes must be intimated via email or phone and only after a confirmed reply will it be applicable. Changes to the order must be confirmed in written or in-person one day prior pick up or delivery by 06:30 PM. If the order is already in process or has been prepared there is no possibility to reschedule the order. Above conditions are not applicable for Bulk/Party/Event orders.
It is recommended to consume bakery items within the same day of delivery for optimal freshness. For baked items such as breads, buns, pastries, cakes & dry cakes, muffins generally it is 3 days. Some items have longer shelf life which may include Savories, cookies, ingredients etc. You may find shelf life information of each product on product’s page.
Yes we make gluten-free products which you can find in our Shop. We maintain best possible practices for production of gluten-free items. We do not make sugar-free items as naturally it is not possible to completely separate sugar from the items we make.
Our products are made in our own bakery. We use fresh and high quality ingredients, some of these are imported to maintain the authenticity and taste of the products. Our recipes have not changed over 10 years. These are prepared along with orders that cater to large corporate establishments, cafes and reputed institutions such as Embassies and missions of different nations in New Delhi.
Since we do not use any preservatives or chemicals, shelf-life for majority of our products is 3 days. We recommend refrigerating our products during months other than winters. It will help in maintaining the quality and taste of product. Refrigeration is not needed for some of the products like Savories and Cookies.
We supply largely to Business 2 Business (B2B) clients. We can supply you items from our regular menu, also we do custom products if there is a guaranteed larger quantity supplies. We do offer wholesale rates. Please contact us for B2B inquiries.
Payments, Returns & Refunds
We have multiple payment options:
– Cash on delivery
– Indian Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, Net Banking and Wallets through Razorpay Payment Gateway
– International Cards through Stripe Payment Gateway
– Cheque Payments/IMPS/NEFT for bulk orders and from B2B clients
1. Perishable products should be consumed the same day and refrigerated immediately. Since our products are perishable goods and are made as per orders, we would not be able to provide any refunds for not delivering the products due to wrong addresses, recipient unavailable and other causes beyond our control.
2. Cancellation advice of an order must be received via email/phone or in person at least a day before delivery date by 06:30 PM. In case of Cakes & tortes, Savories, muffins, cookies, dry cakes and gluten-free items you will need to inform us before two days prior to delivery date by 06:30 PM.
3. There is no possibility of cancelling an order which is already in preparation or is prepared and the advance amount is non-refundable in such a case.
4. Refunds, if any, will be made in the form of method used for order payment.
5. We deal in highly perishable food Items. We strongly request that food once sold will not be taken back or exchanged.