Please read the terms and conditions before ordering. It helps us to plan better and ensure product and service quality we promise to deliver.
By making a purchase or accessing the Website of Organic German Bakeshop, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on www.organicgermanbakeshop.com
Completion of all orders are subject to production and availability of the items in base kitchen.
1. Order for our products can be placed via online shop www.organicgermanbakeshop.com /shop, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone between 09.30 AM to 06.00 PM I.S.T., on all days of the week.
2. We will make every effort to fulfill the next day delivery provided that the order is made before 06.00 PM. Orders placed after 06.00 PM will be considered for next day’s order.
3. We follow “No Chemicals, No Preservatives” policy for our products so they are perishable having short shelf life. We bake only on pre-orders.
4. Contact number for placing orders: +91-9999673518
II. CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
1. Any changes to the regular order must be confirmed in written or in person by 06:00 PM on a day prior to pick up or delivery.
2. If for any reason we are unable to complete your order, we will contact you and ask you to amend the order.
3. The weights of cakes indicated are approximate and might vary.
4. Organic German Bakeshop does not guarantee to match up the exact color and designs you have chosen. Pictures are used as reference only. The final product may vary.
5. Please be aware that whilst your chosen products may not be made with nuts or other allergenic request, however, it will be prepared in
a kitchen where tree nuts/ gluten products may be processed. For Gluten-free products we try to maintain the best suitable environment and these are prepared separately.
6. There is no perfect online ordering system and amendments for amelioration will be made periodically.
1. To process an order of Customized products or orders for an event/party, non-refundable 50% advanced payment of total order value is required. Without advance payment such orders will not be confirmed.
2. In case of regular items order and home delivery, necessary payment shall be cash on delivery (COD), online payment through our payment gateway or Bank Transfer.
3. Applicable Taxes are extra. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
IV. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. We can arrange for home delivery of orders in selected areas of South Delhi and Gurugram. For more information about delivery areas, charges etc. please contact us.
2. The delivery cost and risk is entirely borne by the customer.
3. Delivery Charges are extra. Any toll taxes paid on way to delivery address shall be borne by the customer.
4. We provide free delivery within 10 K.M.’s of our location on orders above Rs. 1000/-
5. We take sufficient care in shipping your orders. Some products are delicate and are prone to damage in vehicles traveling in city traffic. Though we arrange special vehicles and equipment to handle them, we would advise our customers to be aware of the damage that could be caused during the shipping. No refunds either in part of in full would be provided in case of shipping related damages.
6. During bad weather conditions the delivery service might be delayed, please keep this in mind when ordering during these periods.
7. Please be aware that Organic German Bakeshop will do everything it can, to meet the delivery time you specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control like Delhi traffic issues and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
1. Perishable products should be consumed the same day and refrigerated immediately. Since our products are perishable goods and are made as per orders, we would not be able to provide any refunds for not delivering the products due to wrong addresses, recipient unavailable and other causes beyond our control.
2. Cancellation advice of an order must be received via email/phone or in person at least a day before delivery date by 06:30 PM. In case of Cakes & tortes, Savories, muffins, cookies, dry cakes and gluten-free items you will need to inform us before two days prior to delivery date by 06:30 PM.
3. There is no possibility of cancelling an order which is already in preparation or is prepared and the advance amount is non-refundable in such a case.
4. Refunds, if any, will be made in the form of method used for order payment.
5. We deal in highly perishable food Items. We strongly request that food once sold will not be taken back or exchanged.
VI. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICY
1. All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, is the property of Organic German Bakeshop and protected by copyright. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior, written permission from Organic German Bakeshop. Organic German Bakeshop is a registered trademark.
VII. USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATIONS TERMS
1. Registering at Organic German Bakeshop is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website’s registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to:
2. Immediately notify Organic German Bakeshop of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security
3. Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Organic German Bakeshop cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Organic German Bakeshop has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Organic German Bakeshop has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with Organic German Bakeshop and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
4. If you are a non-registered user you agree that upon reviewing the order at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
1. When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Organic German Bakeshop, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Organic German Bakeshop through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Organic German Bakeshop periodically, as and when required. Organic German Bakeshop may communicate with you by email, sms, and telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Organic German Bakeshop services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
1. All Prices declared on the Website are Exclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying you. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be application for these services.
1. You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to place an order using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.